Saturday, March 5, 2011

Want to really impress a girl? Cook her something with chocolate.

















Someone linked this picture on facebook, and instantly I knew that I must have it. It was 3 in the morning, and I had not taken my insomnia meds yet. This was destiny. This isn't Epic Meal Time; this is s'mores town.

How to make: SCALDING HOT DELICIOUS Marshmallow S'more Bars
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) sugar cookie mix
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 cups milk chocolate chips (18 oz)
4 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix and crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. Press into ungreased 13x9-inch pan.
2. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
3. Set oven control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 4 to 5 inches from heat 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely; marshmallows will brown quickly.) Cool 10 minutes. For bars, don't even eat this. We eat everything we cook by hand. Serve SCALDING HOT. Store any remaining bars IN YOUR STOMACH.


I'm not going to lie, the easiest way to get into the sack was by me making a nice meal for a girl. 

Seacrest, out!

18 comments:

  1. I just copy+pasted it to a word document. Guess who's making S'more bars next weekend! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that chocolate really does stimulate a woman. Thank you for sharing! Will follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude this recipe is incredible. It has everything I can ask for. Of course a girl would be aroused by this. I'm aroused lol. Got anymore? I need more recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That'd totally seduce me! I'm drooling all over the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this recipe will make my girlfriend SO fat lol :D probably just going to give her the banana ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, with this recipe you impress me))

    ReplyDelete
  7. those do look tasty, and I love chocolate <3
    of course, most people do xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. those look awesome!

    im def. making some tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. O dear gawd these will be the end of me.

    Those look too delicious to pass up making!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks really tasty! I may have to try my hand at making this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh WOW this looks so yummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks REALLY good... Check out my blog! alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete