Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello World

As a student going through college, I have often wondered what to write about when doing my papers for my classes. Like many, I really don't care about the subject material whatsoever then just randomly shit out an A+ paper the night before. Is this really procrastination? It seems a little more like skate or die.

All day I've been wondering what dictates change in musical taste. When I was in high school I went from goth kid to metal kid and then transitioned out of high school listening to a lot of prog rock(The Mars Volta, Coheed and Cambria, Tool.) After I saw Volta live I really became obsessed with them. This was two years ago. Now I'm into deadmau5(saw him live in october, was really amazing.) and Skrillex mainly. Call me a bandwagon bitch if you want, I'm pretty sure I'm at least one of the first people hitching a ride. If anyone reads this, how has your musical tastes changed throughout life so far? Is there any specific reason it changed?

Since this is the first post of my blog, and my first leap(off of the sears tower) into the world of blogging feel free to leave criticism and comments full of... commentary. I'll most likely be writing about whatever I feel like,  but if I feel I've found something worth dedicating my time to, I'll most likely do it.


10 print "Hello World!";
20 goto 10;

No comments:

Post a Comment